PE Cross-linked Polyethylene foams are produced by baking the hard plastic polyethylene sheet obtained by extrusion method using chemical crosslinking agent and chemical foaming agent.
Thanks to the production technology, the foams produced with closed pores and a smooth surface have superior mechanical and thermal properties due to the cross-linking occurring in their structure.
Polyethylene is a flexible thermal insulation material that has closed porosity and even cell structure. It can be manufactured in the forms of sheet, pipe and cord in different size and with different technical properties and varied facing materials according to the intented use and the place of use. It is used for thermal insulation and condensation control.
PE Products , due to their superior features, are used in medical, white goods, packaging, etc., especially in the construction and automotive sector. It finds use in many sectors. Chemical cross-linked Polyethylene sponge has a very thin and smooth cell structure, ideal for projects and applications that require thick sponges.
Under Screed Insulation
Under Parquet Insulation
Mechanical Installation Systems Insulation
- It has a closed cell structure, provides thermal insulation.
- Water and moisture proof. Capillary water absorption rate is zero.
- Decreases the impact sound.
- Environmentally friendly, does not contain HCFC and harmful / banned chemicals.
- It is antibacterial.
- It does not contain materials harmful to human health.
- It can be shaped with heat.
- Due to its flexibility, it does not collapse after impact.
- It is not affected by chemicals and environmental conditions.
- It can be produced in different thicknesses and sizes.