Fills large gaps around windows, doors and foundations. Apply sealant or caulking directly for a tight seal that will last for years.
– Fills cracks and holes
– Easy to install
– Stops drafts and reduces heat loss
– 6 mm 8 mm 10mm 15 mm 20 mm 25 mm 30 mm 35 mm 40 mm 45 mm 50 mm 60 mm 70 mm 80 mm 100 mm
PEflex products are based on polyethylene foam pipes, sheets and rods, used for the thermal insulation of refrigeration.
PEflex products are based on polyethylene foam pipes, sheets and rods, used for the thermal insulation of refrigeration, solar heating systems, air-conditioning and low temperature heating systems,plumbing and sanitary installations and applications, packing of the goods, leveling the roughness under the tiles, filling the dilatations.
PEflex products have a low thermal conductivity and closed cell structure. Because of closed cell structure, it has a high water vapor diffusion resistance.
- Provides perfect thermal insulation due to its low thermal conductivity.
- Assures a highly efficient barrier against water vapour.
- Prevent condensation.
- Highly flexible, provides easier and faster application.
- Good resistance to oils,
- CFC, HCFC free
- Does not sustain vermin, fungus or mould